Creating and maintaining items - Log tab
- Inventory ➔
- Invoice ➔
- Manufacturing ➔
- Manufacturing ➔
- Order ➔
- POS ➔
- Projects ➔
- Purchase ➔
- Service ➔
You will see this screen by clicking the Log tab in
an item maintenance screen. For more information, see Creating and maintaining items.
At this screen, you can view the log on all the changes made
to the fields at the item maintenance screen. In addition, the following
changes will also be logged:
- Changes made to the minimum and maximum stock in the item and hour item cards.
- Changes made to the maximum stock via the batch update feature.
- Changes made to the minimum and maximum stock via SDK, XML, and entity services.
- Changes made to the purchase prices of the items in the purchase invoices at Finance ➔
What version are you using?
The information in this document is applicable to product
update 413 and higher. If you have versions lower than this, certain features
explained here will not be applicable.
How do I view the log details?
- In the screen, select the item to be viewed.
- Click Open. The Items screen will be displayed.
- Click the Log tab.
Note: It is possible that not all columns in this
example are displayed. By default, the following columns will
be displayed. You can add or delete columns as required. For more
information, see Inserting
and deleting columns. All the information in the columns cannot be modified.
This displays the names of the modified fields.
This displays the old values of the fields.
This displays the new values of fields.
This displays the names of the people who modified the fields.
This displays the dates and times the fields were modified.
| Main Category:
||Support Product Know How
|| Document Type:
||Support - On-line help
||On-line help files
|| Security level:
||All - 0
| Sub category:
|| Document ID: