System à Setup à Reporting Services Integration à Management
This page allows you to link multiple people to a report or report group regardless of the roles assigned.
By default, users with Role 0 - Administrator can link roles to reports. Users with the Role 60 - Report manager can also link roles to reports.
1. For more details on function rights, go to System à Setup à Security à Function rights.
2. For more details on roles, go to System à Setup à Security à Roles.
The information in this document is based on product update 246.
1. Select a report from the Reporting Services Integration: Management page.
2. Then select the tab People.
3. Click New. 4. Select the person, link and delegate the person to the new report. .
1. Select a report group from the Reporting Services Integration: Management page.
3. Click New. 4. Select the person, link and delegate the person to the new report group.
Keep in mind:Linking specific people to reports can only be done if the check box Inherit roles from the report group is not selected, see Creating and Modifying Reports - Reporting Services Integration.
Click this to save the report and create another report.
Note: This is available only if you are creating a new report.
Click this to delete the report.
Note: This is available only if you are modifying an existing report.
Select the report or report group for the report. This is mandatory.
Linking Roles to Reports - Reporting Services IntegrationCreating and Modifying Reports - Reporting Services IntegrationLinking Roles to Report Groups - Reporting Services Integration