Product Updates 418, 417, and 416: Synchronization of due date between invoice data and extra data available (Hungarian legislation)
When modifying the due date in the invoices, the update can now be synchronized to the extra data. Previously, the due date had to be updated separately for the invoices and extra data. This enhancement is applicable only to the invoices that are qualified for the National Tax and Custom Administration (NAV) submission (accessible via Invoice ? Reports ? NAV online invoicing system).
The enhancements are as follows:
Payment term screen
When the Save button is clicked in the payment term screen (accessible via Invoice ? Entries ? Invoices, clicking the Conditions button, and then editing the selected payment term), the following message will be displayed:
The following options will be available for selection:
- Yes: By clicking this button, the extra data will be updated with the latest payment term due date. For invoices with multiple payment terms, the latest due date from all existing payment terms will be used.
- No: By clicking this button, the due date of the selected payment term will be updated. The due date in the extra data will not be updated.
The message will be displayed only if the following conditions have been fulfilled:
- the extra data of the invoices have been saved,
- the invoices in the NAV online invoicing system are in the Draft status, and
- the latest due date from the payment terms is not the same as the due date in the extra data.
Print invoices screen
When printing invoices (accessible via Invoice ? Entries ? Print/Process), if one or more invoices are selected and the due date has been defined or modified, the due date in the extra data will be updated with the latest due date. This is applicable whether the due date is earlier or later than the current due date in the extra data.
The due date will be updated after the OK button has been clicked in the following message:
Note: This functionality is applicable only to the invoices with existing records in the NAV online invoicing system, either in the Draft or Aborted status.
If you do not proceed with processing the invoices after the due date has been changed, the date in the extra data will remain updated with the latest due date. However, the due date for the invoices will be reverted to the original due date.
For more information, see Product Updates 416 and 415: Online submission of invoices via NAV online invoicing system supported (Hungarian legislation).
| Main Category:
||Support Product Know How
|| Document Type:
||Release notes detail
|| Security level:
||All - 0
| Sub category:
|| Document ID: